As anyone who had seen my blog before (that would be me) would attest, this is a bit of a change. I'm taking Barack to heart, and saying, "It's time for change we can believe in!" Well, you can sure as heck believe in this.
I added "BlogLog" and "NewsClues" to show some of the blogs and news sources that I use (not really MSNBC or Fox- I just thought those might be news sources to include, although some people would dispute my characterization of Fox as a "news source"). I also changed the layout, since the previous layout was cramping the videos that I had embedded. After I post this, I will also put a wee little bit more about my fair self under the "About Me" section.
Hope anyone who stumbles across this by accident enjoys it,
Patton
This Interview With Raye May Contain Hope
-
The Grammy-nominated singer behind the hit single "Where Is My Husband!" is
determined to keep evolving.
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment