Since no one else is, I will, if only enough to show you what is apparently his latest ad. Maybe you can make some sense of it, because I certainly couldn't. If you find some hidden meaning, please let me know.
And here's another ad that doesn't make sense, either. I thought the purpose of a political ad was to convince someone to vote for you (or else to not vote for an opponent). This...something like half of it is Mr. Gravel staring at the camera, and most of the rest is him walking away. Huh? The only thing these two ads have accomplished is to convince me that Mikey needs a new ad director.
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth Announces More Sweeping Cuts to the
Military's Top Ranks
-
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth on Wednesday said that he had directed the
U.S. military to cut 20% of the number of general roles.
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment